- Music composition for television and film
- Music composition and song writing collaboration
- Virtual orchestration/backing tracks
- Synth programming
- Multi-track recording
- Audio editing and mixing
I charge by the hour or by the project, depending on the nature of the job. That rate is itself dependent on a number of factors, including the complexity of the work, the required turnaround time and whether any additional hardware or software is required to complete the job. My rates are very competitive! I reduce my already low rate for projects that…
- have little or no funding;
- are not expected to generate a profit;
- have some personal interest or educational value to me; and
- have a leisurely turnaround time.
For some samples of my work, check out the following –
- Major Projects: with links to commercial recordings online, for you to sample (or buy!)
- Music Demo Reel: a playlist of complete vocal and instrumental tracks. Vocal and lyric writing credits are as shown, and all other aspects of performance and production are by me.
Contact me with details of your project, and we can discuss costs and fit. There’s never any obligation, and all discussions relating to a possible collaboration are off the clock.